- Everyone in my office is getting sick. Not me, yet, knock on wood.
- Christmas lunches every day of the week.
- Present-buying has escalated. I have some ideas now.
- Insane Christmas knitting, plus . . .
- . . . we need to buy a tree, and . . .
- . . . bake some cookies, and
- . . . did I mention that we are flying east for Christmas?
- N wanted us to, and it did sound like fun.
- M had a small fit — her kind of Christmas is the kind where you come home and put your pajamas on and do not leave the house.
- But she has come around. We can do that at my mother’s house, too, mostly.
- M is having a good semester. Working really hard on art projects. Cracking the back of time management. Things are coming together for her, I think.
- Anyway. That’s where we are for the moment.
- Did I mention that winter is my very favorite season? It is.
- I like the light and here, the rain, and the clear air. In other places, the bleakness of trees and the cold.
- I love it.